I was tagged by So here goes.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. No tag-backs.
7. You can not say that you do not do tags.
8. You MUST make a journal entry!
10 Facts About Me:
1. I own 120+ books, and I love them all (even though there are many I haven't read)
The fastest way to my heart is books.
2. When I start talking, I never shut up.
3. I write in all capitals. I don't know why. I just do.
4. It frustrates me that my sense of humour isn't the same as most others'. But I like my sense of humour anyway.
5. If I actually talk to you- try to make eye contact, try to make structured responses, try to keep the conversation at least a little alive, etc.- then you're awesome and should have a monument built in your honour
6. I wear a scuba-style mask when swimming, because I really dislike water getting in my face.
7. I take hour-long showers (or however long it takes for the hot water to run out). Hot water's good for thinking.
8. I currently identify as asexual.
9. I own two Batman action-figures. They live on my book-shelf.10. I have a thing for fedoras and awesome coats
Questions I was asked:
1. What is your favourite colour?
Cyan, or robin-egg blue. Depends on my mood.2. Do you have a favourite character of yours?
As in, an OC? Or just a favourite character in general?3. What do you do with your free time?
Draw. And read. And waste time on the internet or stressing myself about how much storage space I've got on my tablet or thumb drive, or about what would happen to my books if the house burned down
And I also draw (more) 4. Have a crush? ( I'm such a snoop XD)
There's no one around for me to crush on- I have no real social life. So... no.5. Do you like pancakes?
like pancakes???6. Have any pets ( photos?)
A fat tabby cat named Max. 7. Have you been out of your own country?
I've been maybe half an hour north of the Canadian border.... So, sort of?8. Where's your dream place to live?
London, or somewhere in Switzerland. 9. What's your dream job?
I don't really have one. The best I can come up with is being self-employed, selling books and my art 10. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Or 10?
I don't really think about it.
Questions I'm Asking:
1. Do you have a favourite book? What is it? (Two-part question)
2. Favourite kind of chocolate (or not) (be specific )
3. Favourite style of architecture?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go (assuming money's not a problem)?
5. In a fight between Batman and Superman, who would win?
6. If you were offered the chance to become immortal (as in, you would never age), would you take it?
7. Which is scarier- outer space or the ocean (or neither)?
8. What's your favourite poem (if you have one)?
9. What time is it?
10. If you could meet anyone- fictional, alive or dead, it doesn't matter- who would it be?
(Apologies to those listed) I tag:
(Feeling a little guilty- I don't even actually know all of you