Tagged by AuroraIkea
001. Real Name: It's on my profile. If you wanna know, go look.
002. Nicknames: I have been called Mickey and Mickey Sioux in the past.
003. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
004. Male or Female: Female
005. Nursery: No, although there was day care (that, and going to work with mum. Is that the same thing?
006. Primary School: Coal Creek Canyon K-8
007. Secondary School: Mountain Phoenix Waldorf/public charter what-have-you
008. Hair Color: Some shade of brown.
009. Long or Short: Short-ish. It needs a good cut, it's getting too long.
010. Loud or Quiet: It depends on who I'm around and how tired I am. If I've been around too many strange people for too long, I usually end up making quite a racket. Usually though, I'm on the quiet side.
011. Sweats or Jeans: It depends. Sweats are pyjamas, which I sometimes stay in all day. Jeans are for when I need to be dressed but will also be working/getting messy.
012. Phone or Camera: Tablets are a combination of both. However, phones are the tool of the devil, so if I had to choose one, I'd go with camera.
013. Health Freak: To a certain degree.
014. Drink or Smoke: Neither, for a couple reasons.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: No (who's around for me to have a crush on, anyway? Unless fictional characters count
016. Political orientation: I hate politics.
017. Piercings: Both earlobes, although I never wear earrings.
018. Tattoos: Nope.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A(n):
019. Airplane: Yes.
020. Car Accident: No.
021. Fist Fight: No, although I've been in some tussles with my younger brother.
022. First piercing: Ears, maybe... between the ages of 7-10
023. First Best Friend: Anna Bevirt, from kindergarten to 8th grade.
024. First Instrument played: Probably technically the recorder, but it could also have been the violin.
025. First award: Something to do with the Be Kind to Animals Day draw-a-picture nonsense back in 3rd or 4th grade.
026. First Crush: Can't quite recall. Some blond kid in my first or second grade class.
027. First Language: English (the only language I speak).
028. First Big Vacation: Visiting my maternal grandparents in Michigan, with my little sister. I was 5, almost six.
029. Last Person you talked to: My mother.
030. Last Person You Texted: I don't text. If I.M.-ing counts, then my father (a week or two ago).
031. Last Person You Watched: Can't recall.
032. Last Food You Ate: Bean chips.
032. Last Movie You Watched: Star Trek
034. Last Song You listened to: Danse Macabre, by Saint-Saens
035. Last Thing You Bought: Hannibal, Hannibal Rising, and Incarceron (books!)
036. Last Person You Hugged: My mother (practically the only person I hug).
037. Food: Chocolate (dark, with coffee beans in it, specifically).
038. Drinks: Coffee (especially if it's chocolatey).
039. Clothing: White button-up, slacks (or jeans, sometimes), blazer or trench coat.
040. Book: Do I have to choose one? If I had to choose, then maybe the antique dictionary I've got in my room.
041. Colour: Ocean colours: Blue-green, cerulean, cyan, things like that. Sometimes darker shades of blue, or steely blues. Depends on my mood.
042. Flower: Morning glories. They're beautiful and poisonous (slightly).
043: Music: Anything that doesn't sound like my brain's been replaced with a running chainsaw, as well as anything with decent lyrics.
044. Movie: Again, can't choose just one. Practically anything Chris Nolan had anything to do with, as well as well-done thrillers (with psychological or supernatural aspects (or both)). Also, anything done by the Wachowskis.
046. Subjects: Anything that happens to interest me. Criminology and psychology are two big ones, as well as where they overlap.
IN THE PAST YEAR I...
047.  Kissed in the rain
048. [x] Celebrated Halloween.
049.  Had Your Heart Broken
050.  Went Over the Minutes on Your Cell Phone
051.  Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation.
052.  Used a Weapon
053.  Breathed fire
054.  Had an Abortion.
055. [x] Done something you've Regretted (I'd like to meet someone who hasn't)
056. [x] Broke a Promise (Probably. It wouldn't have been anything major though.)
057.  Kept a Secret
058.  Pretended To Be Happy
059. [x] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life (Not in person, and my life is in the process of being changed.)
060.  Pretended To Be Sick
061.  Left The Country.
062. [x] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it (I have AuroraIkea to thank for that).
063. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing (yes, actually).
064.  Ran a Mile (I walk).
065.  Went To the Beach
066. [x] Stayed Single
067. Eating: Nothing
068. Drinking: Nothing
069. Getting Ready To: Go to bed (maybe write a little before)
070. Listening To: The sound of Geek Heaven
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Work And also more work, but not work like the sort previously mentioned
072. Waiting For: My comics at the library (apparently if you request books about egotistical, self-important jerks, the books are going to take forever to get to the library, and will arrive at the most inconvenient time
073. Want Kids: Absolutely not, and if I ever change my mind, then I really have gone crazy.
074. Want To Get Married: No.
075. Careers in minds: Anything where I answer to myself and not someone else. I've (very, very briefly) considered medicine, psychology, and law enforcement.
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL: (How is the question being asked?)
076. Lips or Eyes: Both, neither, I don't know.
077. Shorter or Taller: Depends on bone structure and musculature.
078. Romantic or Spontaneous: Depends on other personality traits.
079. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: Depends on other physical traits.
080. Sensitive or Loud: A balance of the two. I don't like when people are really loud, all the time. I also don't like when it falls to me to keep a conversation going. So, a mix.
081. Hook-up Or Relationship: I think that I'm a relationship sort of person (I really like being single though). Naturally, someone with a similar preference would be more to my liking.
082. Troublemaker or Hesitant: A balance of the two.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: No.
084. Ran Away From Home: Sort of. Only for a few hours.
085. Held A Weapon: Yes. I own a bow. My parents also own a few guns, one of which I have held (but never used). Also, knives.
086. Killed Somebody: What do you think?
087. Broken Someone's Heart: I wouldn't know.
088. Been Arrested: No.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: It depends on specifics- which parts of my character do I believe in?
091. Miracles: No.
092. Love at First Sight: No
093. Heaven: No, not as it's defined in various religions or by people who claim to have seen it or been there.
094. Santa Claus: No
096. Magic: My stance on this topic is complicated. (Edit: No)
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: At this particular moment? No.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: I wouldn't say seriously happy, but content overall? Yes, quite.
099. Are You Happy With The Person You're With: N/A
100. Post as 100 Truths and Tag five People: I refuse to tag people. So there